Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 11th - 15th (Week 10)

Monday 11th

You´ll answer the unit 10 Lesson 1 and 2 WB. We´ll check the correct answers. I´ll check your blogs HW. HW: Study the grammar on page 88 and answer the exercise B on page 88.

Tuesday 12th

We´ll check the correct answers (HW). I´ll explain grammar. I´ll give you more examples. I´ll explain exercise C and you´ll make in your notebook your date book.

Wednesday 13th

You´ll practice the present continuous with exercise D. I´ll play the CD to explain the PRONUNCIATION part on page 89 and finally you´ll have the conversation. HW: Unit 10, Lesson 3 WB.

Thursday 14th

Checing the WB correct answers. You´ll have the Unit 10 Review.

Friday 15th

You´ll have Unit 10 Test. HW: Check my Blog and read a book in English.

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment